Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Vitamina Eu!!

Being the handmade lover that I am, as well as the bookworm, I'm gonna continue mixing both books and handmade items entries in the blog, so Wearing Handmade Wednesday entries will continue to pop up now and then, and this one it's even book related!








You guys might remember an Etsy shop called Vitamina Eu where I got an awesome mug from my twin friend Deb. I fell in love with the "bookworm mug" as I called it, so when she had a 10% discount code for Xmas in July, I decided to indulge myself and get it!

When it arrived home it didn't come alone, Eu ,the super sweet lady behind the shop, had also painted the same design in a bookmark! Aren't they the cutest thing ever?



Also, in case you're wondering, the book used as a prop to show off the mug & bookworm is my ARC copy of Alienated by Melissa Landers!

4 comments:

  1. I love that bookmark and mug! Both look fantastic. And I'm really looking forward to reading Alienated. I've heard great things about it already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam, I love them!

    Alienated was great! One of those very anticipated reads that luckily don't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute design!

    I thought of you today when I saw a garage door on a house painted like a huge bookshelf filled with books. I'll have to take a picture next time :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!