Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #4!!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly feature hosted at Breaking The Spine that spotlights those can't-wait-to-get-my-hands-on-them books that we are eagerly awaiting!

Today I'm gonna spotlight just one of the many books I'm eargerly awaiting that will release next week, on August 27th! Really, is a bit overwhelming the amount of books I'm dying to read that come out on the same day!

My choice is Pretty When She Destroys by Rhiannon Frater!



Goodreads summary:

"Amaliya Vezorak always believed she was destined to live a failed life in obscurity until she was brutally murdered by an ancient vampire named The Summoner and reborn as a powerful vampire necromancer. Now it is up to her to save the world…"


Why am I eagerly awaiting Pretty When She Destroys?

Well, it's the final book in the Pretty When She Dies trilogy, and in the last book the stakes were very high and things were looking pretty bleak, so even if I'm sure I'm gonna cry and be upset when characters I love die, I can't wait to read this final installment! Rhiannon Frater writes the very gritty, monster-like vampires, but also writes great human characters, no matter if they're human or monsters!

8 comments:

  1. I've not read any in this series. That cover is crazy! I hope it's the perfect ending to the series :-)

    My Friends Are Fiction's Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the cover was "woah!" and I'm sure it will be a tough ending but the right one for the series!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Really cool pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-61-conjured.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Following you on Bloglovin now too!

      Delete
  3. Yay I love Rhiannon! I've only read book 1 of this series so far though I have to get off my ass and keep going, soon! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her books too and she's super cool! Don't forget to check also the novella that she released for this series!

      Delete
  4. I just recently read and adored Rhiannon's The Last Bastion of the Living and I think I'm just about ready for more, and people have been saying such excellent things about these books. I know how much some of my blogger friends love them.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maja!

      And yeah, you need to read these books! No fluffy vampires here!
      I still need to read The Last Bastion of the Living myself, hopefully I'll get to it soon!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!