Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thankful Thursday: The perks of being a book blogger!

For this week's Thankful Thursday I want to say thank you for all the things that as a book lover and huge bookworm I'm really excited about since I started being a bit dedicated to book blogging!




Everything started with Goodreads, that website might have pros and cons as everything does, but being able to keep track of what I read and even more important, being able to keep a list of books I want to read and knowing when they come out, that's priceless for me!

Then, I have to mention Twitter... who would have thought authors would be so willing and nice to interact with readers in such a great way! Also, meeting and chatting with other book bloggers, getting recommendations and tips... Twitter is a goldmine!

And for what I am the most grateful and still quite startruck is about the possibility of getting Advanced copies of books, the ARCs, something that a pair of years back I had no idea it existed! I'm so honoured every time I get approved for one on NetGalley and even more when an author sends me one!

Once again, THANK YOU!

4 comments:

  1. ARCs are great! Do you read the books in english or spanish?
    Love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it was time I changed things around a bit!

      I read both in English and Spanish, but as of late I've been reading almost exclusively in English!

      Delete
  2. I've been blogging for almost two years now, reviewing for three and I still love every second of it. So it's safe to say I'm thankful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything started with Goodreads for me too. I had no idea ARCs where even a thing when I first joined though. ;) I'm always grateful for the experiences and perks that come with book blogging. I'm glad you are too! :)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!