Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday: The kindness of others.

Hello everyone!

Thankful Thursday is that little space I like spending each week thinking of something I'm grateful for.
Sometimes is easier to complain about the bad than to be thankful about the good, but I think it's even more important to look for the good and acknowlegde it.

What I am thankful for this week? I'm thankful for all the people that are kind and nice to me one way or the other. Doesn't matter if it's a stranger, a friend, a co-worker... If we stop and think about it, there's always someone that can be there when we need a lil push, a kind word or a nice gesture, and we need to focus more on that and on spreading it than on complaining about the not-so-nice one that cut us on the exit for the highway!

Be kind.

And have a cupcake!



2 comments:

  1. Love this feature...I think we all tend to forget about the good stuff around us daily. I totally agree with the kindness of others. I'm thankful for that too. It's amazing how kind most people are.

    My Friends Are Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and as the saying goes, what goes around comes around! We just need to make sure we see the positive and the kindness out there!

      Delete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!