Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Gifting others

Hello everyone!

This week has been quite busy, even if I had my first day off since I went back to work after vacation (2 full weeks!) but I was mostly lazy that day!

For this week's Thankful Thursday I wanna say thank you for having the money to spare and the friends to buy things for! I can't wait till I can give my friends the sarees I got for them, and it's amazing seeing them so excited to get them!

Time to spend with them, enjoying each other's company and having a lil something to make them smile, it's absolutely priceless!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than good friends and being able to do nice things for them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gifting others is more fun than getting gifts oneself.

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!