Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Handmade Wednesday: Traveling Plushie Swap at AOTC!

Hey there!

Today I'm introducing you to Mr Rufus! He's a super cute little puppy plushie I bought from Vivikas Etsy shop for a purpose, and not only cause he's super cute and super adorable! I got this little guy to participate in the Traveling Plushie Swap at Attack of the Craft! Since I can't sew to save my life, I decided to buy handmade to at least keep up with the handmade-ness of the idea!

I took this photos before sending him to my partner, and I'm hoping my plushie will arrive in time for me to pack it with me to India, so it can do a lot of sigh-seeing with me!




Rufus and his bone, he's a lovely puppy, but a bit particular about his bone, no sharing!



3 comments:

  1. Awww so cute! I can't wait to see all the photos you guys take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! I wonder which part of the world he will end up!?

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!