Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wearing Handmade Wednesday: Horace & Jasper!

Hello everyone! Another edition of Wearing Handmade Wednesday it's here!



After Sonisphere, sporting my Horace & Jasper leather cuff


I got this amazing leather cuff from Horace & Jasper with one of my Liane Margerite Lingerie orders, since the guy behind it is the hubby of the amazing Liane. It's super easy to put on with the snap closure, and it looks great with anything black, and so it's perfect for going to gigs, like the Sonisphere festival!


You can find many more awesome hand crafted items at Horace & Jasper, wallets, cuffs, even hair barrettes. If you like leather and awesome stuff, go check his Etsy shop!

4 comments:

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!