Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wearing Handmade Wednesday!: Rocky The Zombie!

Hello everyone!


I'm back into the routine of blogging now, more or less, after G's short trip to Spain!
It was a wonderful if all too short a time, and you'll see & read more about it in future blog entries, but for now here's this week instance of Wearing Handmade Wednesday!



G happily wearing his Rocky The Zombie pirate tee!

Rocky The Zombie is the brainchild of Rhiannon (and also of her partner in crime, Hud, since they both design!) who draws and screen prints the designs in quality t-shirts! I do own many of her tees and hoodies, and I have given many as presents too! In this case, she even altered the tee to G's measurements, to ensure it'd fit him right!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love Rocky the Zombie!!! You always find the best things. I love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks mighty happy in his tee and to see you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red t-shirt! Looks great on him.
    Glad you had a wonderful visit, can't wait to see more pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this pic of G! and how cool is it that he's wearing the rocky pirate?!?!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!