Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pet Zombie Creations!!

Happy Saturday!


How's the weekend going everyone? Mine's going pretty well, today was a non-eventful day, but productive, since I got some photos done for at least three blog entries, this one being one of them, so I have two more to work on the following days!


This blog entry is dedicated to the amazing Destry from Pet Zombie Creations (yes, Destry is her REAL name, aren't you jealous of such a cool name!?) and her amazing jewelry! She defines it as jewelry that goes from kitschy to classy, and she sure has a piece perfect for everyone! (except those without class or kitsch, of course!).




The first piece I got from her, she had donated it to the former DIYscene4Charity shop, now CraftAnon4Charity, and not only I got myself an amazing piece of handmade sculpted wearable clay art, but I also gave money to a good cause! For some time I was in doubt whether to keep it for myself or give it as a gift, but I love it too much to part with it! Ain't it absolutely gorgeous?






My second piece, I bought it straight from her Etsy shop, during her amazing 25% off sale (that it's STILL going btw, go get yourself something while it lasts!!). And it was a piece I had been eying for a while, so I jumped at the chance of getting it at a steal! It's a gorgeous pendant made of polymer clay & resin, and I'm just absolutely in love with these "Love Birds"!






As I said, run to her shop and check it out, I'm sure you'll find something you'll love, and it's running a fantastic sale!

And finally, if you like my long sleeved hoodie from this pics... it from the amazing Rhi from RockyTheZombie!

5 comments:

  1. i love them both, but especially the light pink one - too cute! and very jealous on the hoodie! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're certainly the biggest etsy shopper I'd ever know, Pili! Etsy should give you an award. And I'll say, keep these lovely necklaces for yourself. Look, they match your pink top perfectly! Ha.

    Thank you for the sweet comment in my blog once again. I had such a wonderful April. Hope yours was delightful as well. Have a great weekend my dear friend~

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that bird necklace!! I remember it being listed and thinking it was so pretty. I'm glad it went to a good home :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are soooo pretty!!! <3 and u look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!