Saturday, April 3, 2010

Attack of the Craft!

Hey there!

Happy weekend off to me! ;) These last days at work have been pretty rough, and I really needed some time off!

I just wanted to randomly update the blog for a bit, and also to introduce you all to a new forum I've just joined, and here I give you:

Attack of the Craft! A forum made for crafters by crafters!


Attack of The Craft - A Discussion Forum for Crafters, DiY Artisans, and Lovers of Handmade!


Where even the non-crafty ones like myself are welcome, and where you can talk anything and everything craft and non-craft related!

Since G has gone to the cinema, I'll be spending quite some time of my evening in there, so if you decide to take a look and join... I'll be there! ;)

5 comments:

  1. It is such a great forum and we're glad you're there with us Pilipie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to check it out! Anything crafty or having to do with crafts has to be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I'm off to check it out!

    Btw Pili, I have found where I can get vintage looking napkin holders to paint (like the winged cupcake one you love in my shop). If you are still interested in custom ones, I can do them for you! :) Just let me know: punchypirate@gmail.com

    Thanks! ~Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some really great sites out there arent there. Im going to check out attack of the craft now!
    Thanks for your comment on my spinach and cheese rolls, they were real easy to make, deffinately worth a try :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!