Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Hey guys! Happy Halloween!!


I hope you all lot are/have had a very fun Halloween! This was my first time to really celebrate Halloween since it's not celebrated in Spain, so though I've seen it many times in movies and all sort of TV shows, this was the first time I did have a Trick-or-Treat & dress up Halloween.


Me & G are house sitting right now for his sister, so we were in charge of handing out candy this year. We didn't have the foresight to plan much costume wise, so I managed to come up with a home-made witch costume, and Gaurav decided to skip it.




My witchy costume was pieced together with a brown dress G's sister had around, a witch hat, a pair of stripped longstockings I got from PoppysWickedGarden, two Halloween-y hair flowers I got from Mizu's Garden, a necklace from Headless Tess and my make up, base & veil by Pink Quartz Minerals & eye shadows by Orglamix.













I have to say I enjoyed giving out the candy and seeing the costumes the kids wore (I loved that some many kids had SW related costumes!) and even more the ones the parents wore! The weather was pretty cold though, so we didn't get as many trick or treaters as we were expecting, which leaves us with LOADS of candy left... even if we were giving handfuls of candy to every kid...




Halloween really IS my favourite holiday!

15 comments:

  1. YAY PILI! And might I say...that costume is really wicked for being thrown together! Well done! I love it! Halloween is my favorite time of year, and I am sad that I was not able to drive up and steal you and G for the day. It looks like you made out pretty good, considering! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so sweet! Hahaha. We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Singapore as well. Though I did see a couple of vampires and monsters on the street in town. Two of them had 'blood' all over their necks and shirts. They were disturbing everyone they passed by (Thank God they missed me). It was so fun just to see them having fun!!

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls!

    I really would have loved to spend the day with you and the kiddos, Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked great! I love that last shot too. I'm glad you had a good Halloween...it was pretty chilly here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of you tipping your hat is absolutely fabulous Pili!!! You are such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW You made such a pretty witch:)
    I'm so glad that you got to enjoy the Best holiday ever here in the states! And those Longstockings look PERFECT! I really ove those hair flowers too!
    It looks like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Your first Halloween! You look adorable, I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so adorable and you take great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so adorable and you take great photographs. Leftover Halloween candy is the best, you HAVE to eat it now, otherwise it will be wasteful so you have no choice which makes the calories null and void.

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY NICE!!!

    You're so photogenic! And such nice Etsy finds too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's such an awesome holiday, isn't it? I'm so glad you got to celebrate it here in the states! And I just want to add, you are the most adorable witch I've ever seen. I LOVE the outfit/accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAw, Happy Halloween!!!
    In the UK we don't celebrate much but my neighbours were totally having a great party.
    I love your costume. You look fantastic :D What a cool witch you are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job piecing together a costume at the last minute, very cute!! I love the pic of your stockings and candy. :) I'm happy that you were able to really celebrate Halloween for the first time, isn't it awesome?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Btw, I just wanted you to know that the last comment on this post was made by me, Illustrated Ink a.k.a. Leila. (in case you didn't know my first name) ;)

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!