Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shopping Handmade: Adult Throw Size Blankie by RockerByeBaby

Hello there!


Have you ever had one of those days when you've barely sleep, but have managed to have a very productive day, and for some reason you're feeling full of energy?


Well, I'm having one of such days! I worked night shift last night, and after that I went to visit a friend of mine that works in a bank, to ask for help with my taxes. Got that done (yay!) and found out I'm getting a juicy tax return (YAY!!) that I'll be using to pay for my future new camera, the Olympus E-620!



Now after that, I arrived home around 10'30 am, keep in mind I had been awake since Tuesday at noon, and arrived home, got another potential brilliant piece of news, and then proceeded to take a nap, in the sofa, with my custom made, awfully brilliant RockerByeBaby blanket!




Only a two hour nap, and here I am, having written a review for the Two Girls And A Bar of Soap blog, watching some Doctor Who, setting up the details for my custom camera bag (that will be done by the very awesome Brooke from Crossbones Couture) and writing yet another review! That's what I call a productive day! ;)



If you've read my blog before, you surely have seen other reviews & entries about RockerByeBaby, but for babies stuff, so you'd be wondering why am I reviewing now MY blanket?



Well, after buying RockerByeBaby gear for Rudra, particularly two blankets, and feeling how amazingly soft and snuggly and warm they were, I got envious, and decided that I wanted one of my very own!


Amber offers also custom made, adult sized, throw blankets, so I contacted her and after choosing the print and minky fleece, I was on my way to waiting for my very own RockerByeBaby blankie!






It's truly glorious, soft, snuggly, warm and squishy! And it fits perfectly not only on my single sized bed, but also on my sofa! And it's also the perfect selfish blanket, cause it only fits one!






I'm completely in love with it, and I'm already planning on getting a bigger sized one, so I can share it with Gaurav! ;-)



If you too are envious of the awesomeness of the blankets for the babies, indulge yourself in a custom made one, and you'll love it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I just hearted that shop, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe... your so sweet! Love it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would love to have the blanket just like that! About an hour ago, Wesley and I watched "the orphanage" (scary Spanish movie) and I literally covered myself in my blanket to watch it. It was so scary. Though my blanket was thin and I could hear all the sounds!!!
    Hope you have a great weekend Pili! :D

    ReplyDelete

¡Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios, leerlos me alegra el día!/ Thanks a lot for all your comments, reading them brightens my day!!